SMCBA now offers audio and video self-study MCLE programs!
If you still need more MCLE hours, consider this sweet MCLE deal!
Members and Non-Members can purchase self-study CD’s of our previous Funky Credit Day events, and earn hours of MCLE in all categories.
The full video program is $250 for Members and $285 for Non-Members. Both Members and Non-Members also have the option of purchasing individual sessions; $60 per 1 hour of MCLE credit for Members, and $105 for Non-Members. To facilitate your study, you will receive the CD audio files and handouts for the sessions you purchase all in one CD.
Everyone can use more credits! Purchase the packet today by contacting us at email@example.com or at 650.298.4030.
Attorneys are required to complete a total of 25 hours of approved credit every three years.
- Maximum “self-study” hours: 12.5 hours
- Members must fulfill at least one-half of their MCLE requirement with activities approved for “participatory” MCLE credit.
- Special Requirements within the total hours required (may be taken as participatory or self-study):
- Legal Ethics: 4 hours (required)
- Competence Issues (formerly known as Prevention, Detection and Treatment of Substance Abuse or Mental Illness): 1 hour (required)
- Recognition and Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession and Society: 1 hour (required)
- Implicit Bias: 1 hour (required)
|GROUP 1 (A-G)
Period: 2/1/22 – 1/31/25
|GROUP 2 (H-M)
Period: 2/1/21 -1/31/24
GROUP 3 (N-Z)
Attorneys are responsible for tracking their own hours. The State Bar of California provides a Personal MCLE Log form you can download and use to keep track of your credit hours.