SMCBA now offers audio and video self-study MCLE programs!
If you still need more MCLE hours, consider this sweet MCLE deal!
Members and Non-Members can purchase self-study CD’s of Funky Credit Day 2018, and earn 6.25 hours of MCLE, including 4 hours of Legal Ethics, 1.25 hour of Elimination of Bias, and 1 hour of Competence Issues.
The full video program is $150 for Members and $185 for Non-Members. Both Members and Non-Members also have the option of purchasing individual sessions; $30 per 1 hour of MCLE credit for Members, and $65 for Non-Members. To facilitate your study, you will receive the CD audio files and handouts for the sessions you purchase all in one CD.
Attorneys are required to complete a total of 25 hours of approved credit every three years.
- Maximum “self-study” hours: 12.5 hours
- Members must fulfill at least one-half of their MCLE requirement with activities approved for “participatory” MCLE credit.
- Special Requirements within the total hours required (may be taken as participatory or self-study):
- Legal Ethics: 4 hours (required)
- Competence Issues (formerly known as Prevention, Detection and Treatment of Substance Abuse or Mental Illness): 1 hour (required)
- Recognition and Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession and Society: 1 hour (required)
|GROUP 1 (A-G)
Period: 2/1/16 – 1/31/19
|GROUP 2 (H-M)
Period: 2/1/15 -1/31/18
GROUP 3 (N-Z)