Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu, LLP
2000 Alameda De Las Pulgas, Ste. 250
San Mateo, CA 94403
Join the San Mateo County Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) Program on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 for a workshop on Establishing a Successful Referral Practice.
This Workshop is designed to assist San Mateo County Bar Association members with an informative and insightful discussion of the following topics:
- What is the SMCBA Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) Program?
- How do I become a member of the LRS Program?
- Successful approaches to LRS referrals.
- Strategies for the successful representation of LRS referrals.
- How to maximize the client experience for LRS referrals.
- How to benefit your practice through participation in the LRS Program.
1.5 hours of General Law Credit will be provided.
This workshop is free and open to all attorneys.