Fox, Shjeflo & Babu, LLP
2000 Alameda De Las Pulgas
San Mateo, CA 94403
Join the Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) Program on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm for a workshop on Establishing a Successful Referral Practice.
In this two-hour workshop, SMCBA staff and experienced LRS panelists will provide an overview of the LRS Program and provide strategies for the successful representation of LRS referrals. Attorneys will receive insightful views on how to benefit their practice through the participation in the LRS Program and better tools to approach LRS referrals.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- What is the SMCBA Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) Program?
- How do I become a member of the LRS Program?
- Successful approaches to LRS referrals.
- Strategies for the successful representation of LRS referrals.
- How to maximize the client experience for LRS referrals.
- How to benefit your practice through participation in the LRS Program.
This workshop is FREE and open to all attorneys.
1.5 hours of General Law Credit will be provided.