San Mateo County Bar Association is pleased to announce the launch of our new innovative way to fulfill your California educational requirements. All the programs listed have been approved by the State Bar of California for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education and meet the participatory education standards.
How do I register for SMCBA Online CLE programs?
- Register or login to the platform if you have not yet done by clicking Add To Cart.
- Select Register if you have not done so or Login. (Online CLE is a separate platform and your SMCBA login will not work.)
- After registering or logging in, add to cart the courses you wish to purchase and then select View Cart.
- Enter your San Mateo County Bar Membership discount code upon check out by selecting Click here to enter your code if you are eligible and a Member. To obtain your discount code, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-298-4030.
- Complete your purchase with the correct billing information.
- An email confirming your registration will be sent to your email address once the payment process is complete.
- Next, go to My Courses or follow the link within the confirmation email to access your Online CLE course purchases.
- You must open and view the Resources first then click Next Section to view the online video.
How long do I have access to the purchased Online CLE program?
Your purchase provides up to 1-year access from the time of purchase to view and complete. Failure to complete the online course within 1-year will require you to re-enroll and purchase again in order to view and complete the education program.
How do I report my Online CLE credit?
Once you review the program in its entirety, you will be able to view/print your certificate.
What are the computer requirements to view SMCBA’s Online CLE programs?
SMCBA uses Vocalmeet to provide its Online MCLE. Vocalmeet supports all standard operating systems and works with all standard browsers. Accessing the platform with a browser that has been retired such as Internet Explorer 8 (No longer supported by Microsoft) will trigger a message to use an up-to-date browser.
*If you attended the live version of the program, you cannot receive credit for viewing the program again online.